Sunday, March 09, 2008

Lianne & Aj!

A beautiful destination wedding in the Florida Keys. I love Key Largo. When we first arrived it was horrible, stormy and SUPPPPER windy.
As the day progressed the storm had left and beautiful skies remained.
Unfortunately they had to move the ceremony in doors due to the weather, but we were able to go back outside for fun shots.
Aj & Lianne are such a happy couple. They could not stop smiling all day. Their wedding was at 9am so the reception was breakfast, which I thought was great and very creative. The speeches for the toast were very heartwarming, they had all the guests in tears, AJ's brother said that "When Aj and Lianne met, Lianne was my friend and AJ was my brother, but now, AJ is my friend and Lianne has become my Sister." It was hard not tear up. Lianne's sister also spoke beautifully and referred to them as Gems, she followed her speech with a beautiful prayer.
AJ planned the honeymoon and is a total surprise to Lianne, she has no idea where they are headed and how they are getting there. I'm sure they will be happy wherever they go.












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter