Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Monica & Michael at St. Francis de Sales Miami Beach

Here is our latest demo in HD.
Michael & Monica got married at the beautiful St. Francis Catholic Church in Miami Beach and their reception was held at Douglas Entrance.
Monica and Michael had me laughing on the alter while I had their mic plugged in.
They are so easy going and have been together for such a long time, truly high school sweethearts. This trailer will have you crying.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Weddings, to me, have so much emotion, I am so happy to have the job I have.
If you have problems viewing please let us know... simplycaptivatingproductions@yahoo.com or if you love or hate the video post your comments below.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE HIGHLY COMPRESSED FOR ONLINE VIEWING!!!
ALL our footage is shot in true HD!

If you have trouble viewing this please download Quicktime, http://quicktime.com




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa
words are truly not enough to tell you how tremendously excited, happy, emotional, and most of all THANKFUL we are for everything. The video is GORGEOUS. You had me balling but in a very good and special way. I am so happy I had the privilege to have worked with you! THANK YOU from the very bottom of our hearts!

10:58 PM, January 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The recap is absolutely amazing. I definitely wish I could see more of the video and the church. I can't wait until my wedding. I am really looking forward to working with you.

Thanks for sharing,
Monica

1:52 PM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW!!!! This is beautiful - you are an awesome couple. I am so happy for the both of you!!!!

Love always,
TeriBeri

9:29 PM, January 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter