Monday, January 28, 2008

Jenn & Wolfie's Wedding by White Light Event Design


Jennifer is one of the founder of White Light Event Design. I was given the opportunity to show off my skills at her wedding. With everyone she knows, I was so honored she chose us to shoot her wedding. I was also terrified, for me it was like shooting a wedding for a couple of rock stars. Actually Wolfie is a Rock star in a band. The day was perfect. Everything about it, the weather, the personalities, the emotion. I dedicated a section in our website just to this wedding 50 of my most favorite images of the day. Here is just a teaser, to see more visit:
_________________________________________
1. SIMPLYCAPTIVATING.com
2. Click on Galleries and Info (left photo/couple)
3. Click on LOVE
4. Then on "Jennifer & Stephen"
_________________________________________

1 Comments:

Blogger White Light Event Design said...

Melissa,

Wolfie and I cant stop looking at the photos. They are amazing! Thank you so much for everyting, as always it was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Jenn

12:13 AM, January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter