Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ana & Brian on Lincoln Road

This was the first time I had shot at Lincoln Road, it was packed on Sunday. We started off with Ice cream from Godiva. Then strolled up and down the shops. We also went to the beach, the sunset was amazing, and then stopped by the Delano for some quick shots, we were prohibited from shooting indoors or on their premises so we shot in the front where the beautiful blue door sits right on the curb.
This was the perfect blend of small town feel meets urban. The great thing was that the beach was also very accessible and just down the block. Over all I had a great time, poor Brian sat on gum during the shoot and got his pants all wet. Ana looked beautiful in her sunset colored dress.

Here are just a few of my favs. Be sure to leave me comments below!











1 Comments:

Blogger Vivian Martinez said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Needless to say the bride is one of my best friends...so I am a little partial. But, they are beautiful! I am so happy for Annie and Brian!

10:09 AM, February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter