Monday, February 11, 2008

Paula & Alex are finally married!!!!

I am so sorry this post took so long. I just shot their wedding this past Saturday. Paula & Alex's engagement session was last summer at Matheson Hammocks. They originally had their wedding set for Nov of 07 and I originally met them in Nov of 06. I am soooo happy to have known them and to have been able to capture their wedding. Paula and Alex are truly patient, sweet people.
The world is really a much happier place with the two of them around. They have a true gift. Their wedding was very special to them and to everyone that was there. I am not aware of all their struggles but I know they have been through a lot. I remember hearing about how they got engaged in New York and all the funny things and all the trouble Alex went through to make it special. Again I am so happy this day came and that everything turned out so beautifully.

The Wedding was at St. Peter & Paul and the Reception at The Coral Gables Junior Women's club. It was a beautiful day time wedding. Everything was put together by EventsonaBudget.com, please check them out, Melissa(the planner) does miracles with all budgets, she too has a gift for what she does.

Here are just a few of my favorites, this wedding will also be getting a gallery on my site, soon!











3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I am so proud of both of you I can honestly say I have never seen a more beautiful bride...And Alex you looked OK too... The pictures came out amazing, I can wait to see the rest....
Love you Guys,
Your brother
Emmanuel

7:27 AM, February 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...god bless you guys forever and ever..may you be so happy always...I absolutely love the pictures...of course the blue ribbon is a great touch ;)...I really wish I could've been there..but I def. was in spirit...I can't wait to see the final album...Congrats to the most perfect couple...Paula...I think I found my Alex...we shall talk when you get back from Rome..
Love ya..
Ms. Virginia

11:39 AM, February 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can I say- I was privilaged to be witness to the beginning of this beautiful love affair of two beautiful souls and had the honor of being present when the vows of marriage were taken. I can only hope to be around as this journey takes flight and grows. I know I tease you guys mercilessly but I truly am happy for both of you. It touches my heart how in love you are and how you both show it in the little things you do. Thank you for letting me (& my "boys") be part of you lives. May god bless you, your marriage, your future, and our friendship!
Love always,
Zoe
(Rey and the Tutu say Congrats too!)

9:17 AM, March 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter