Sunday, February 03, 2008

Anika & George's Wedding!!

I can't believe how fast this year flew by. I remember meeting with Anika and her Mom last year and being super excited about their wedding, Melissa from EVENTS ON A BUDGET was going to be the planner... I loved the decor, all white. Melissa did an awesome job.
I also made a separate gallery on my site for this wedding.

I love Anika & George, I feel as if I have known them and their family my entire life.
They are super photogenic and have bubbly personalities.
I can't wait till they see their photos.

Getting ready: Mercury Hotel, Miami Beach, FL
Ceremony: St Francis de Sales, Miami Beach, FL
Reception: The Sky Tower at the Bank of America building, Downtown Miami, FL

The staff at the Sky Tower were amazing, Trisha is the coordinator there and she was very attentive and made sure everyone was taken care of.
_________________________________________
1. SIMPLYCAPTIVATING.com
2. Click on Galleries and Info (left photo/couple)
3. Click on LOVE
4. Then on "Featured Wedding"
_________________________________________

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa what can I say to express our sincere thanks for giving our family a lifetime of wonderful memories, you are truly one of a kind and a brilliant artist.
With all our love The Ramos and
Fraga family

12:08 AM, February 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter