Friday, March 07, 2008

Becky & Dave's Anniversary

Becky and Dave are special to me because their daughter's 15's portraits were one of the first I ever shot. They trusted me totally. Throughout this time I have come to know them and have had the opportunity to work with Becky, (Becky does beautiful unique party favors and also is the person we recommend for large projector screen & projector rentals for slideshows at parties etc.)
They are truly the some of the nicest most genuinely nice people. I loved this shoot. The lighting was just right and the weather was almost perfect.Except for some crazy wind we had.
Here are just a few of my favorites. Please remember to leave me comments and feedback on what you like about the shoot.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter