Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Carrie & Amett's sunkissed engagement session!


So Carrie & Amett went and picked out the perfect location, a great beach alongside the Miami Seaquarium. The great thing about this beach is the city and large bridge in the background, adds to each photo like an accessory.
The shoot was a week and a half ago but there were SOOOO many photos that I had to comb through. I had to pick my favorites out of 814, what stopped me from shooting a little more was the rain... Their wedding is just going to be awesome. They are so fun and just love each other so much which just shows in every photo.

Click here for the slideshow, enjoy, the couple selected the very cool tune!
Some of my favorites are also added below.
Remember to leave comments below or drop me an email.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter