Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Belated Mother's day!!!

This is a late Mother's day message/post. I want to wish all my moms a great Mother's day, and hope it lasts all year long. :)
My mother's day was special, I spent it at my Grandmother's house and we did a big breakfast buffet. My son took the following picture on mother's day of my hubby, The Simply Captivating Videogrpaher, Javier (Javier is AKA Husband, Dad, Videographer, editor, etc... I couldn't be a Mom without him). The photograph was taken by my 7 year old son, who does not like to pose in pictures. Javier and I are usually behind the camera so heres a sneek peak at what we look like in front of it. I think my son did an swesome job with this picture, 3 family members tried to take our picture and our son's was the best. Don't you agree :)!!!! Well back to work. Boy there are going to be TONS of photos posted this week. These past 2 weeks have been busy and I am so excited to show everyone what we've been upto.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute pic! Your son did a great job, I see his has skills like his mother!! :0)

Melissa (Events On A Budget)

12:18 PM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

your son did a great job with the picture =) its beautiful!!

12:37 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter