Monday, March 26, 2007

LARGE Family Portraits

I loved photographing this family. They all matched... too cool. Each family was color coordinated and they each wore their own pastel color. It ended up coming out very nice, the day was beautiful. They had rescheduled and had me booked since January. The shoot also gave me the oportunity to photography Gema & Elvis, they just got engaged in February. This family is not new to me. I photographed Ericka's 15's in January, and then found out her Aunt Gema had gotten engaged when she entered the engagement shoot contest. We got a few e-pics with this session, since everyone was so fast and easy to work with. See for yourself, here's there slideshow!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter