Saturday, April 28, 2007

Anette & Julian

Wow what a fun shoot... What a cute family. Beautiful house, adorable kids and lots of running around. I had a great time with them. Julian is so full of energy and just wants to do it all. Anette is such a pretty girl, hardly looks 6. And what a great model. They must keep Mom really busy. These kids are lucky to have such an amzing Mom. Sylvia is a 2nd grade teacher with tons of patience and her children are very well behaved and lso loving. I really hope they liked their session and I hope to shoot with them again. The following are just a few of my favs.

I took 637 photos... YES 637 on just a family portrait session. I have no limit I just SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!

Click here for Slideshow!

As always everyone is welcome to leave comments below.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Amazing pictures. :)HT

9:14 PM, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter