Monday, May 28, 2007

Anabelle, Baby Girl Lifestyle Portraits

By far one of the cutest little girls I've ever had the pleasure to shoot. She smiled the entire time. I don't remember her crying once. She is 5 months of pure joy. You can just see it in Mom & Dad's face. She was so photogenic and happy. No backdrops used just their home. It is best remembered that way in my opinion. Her girly little room and pretty pink dresses were the perfect settings and backdrops for this shoot. And of course Dad keeps the lawn and pool perfectly maintained. It felt as if we were on the lawn and pool deck at some fancy hotel. Well you'll see what I mean once you see the photos of this cutie.

Click here to see Slideshow!
See some of my absolute favorites below.

Leave feedback below as always or send me an email.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anabelle is beautiful!!! The pictures are great!!! May God bless her and her mom and dad.

Barbie

3:36 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter