Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Anthony turns 1!

Baby anthony was famous in these shoots:
Baby-oh-baby


Christmas Portriats
Now here is the front side of his invitations that we took the photos for and designed. I will be shooting his party in late June so look out for some of those.
I love how I am able to follow in this family's year and progress.
Anthony is so spunky and fun to be around. I cried from how much I laughed at him playing with the cake. Mom and Dad got a little worried at the end and didn't know how they were going to clean him up, I did not think of that before either, thank goodness we had baby shampoo at home and we were able to wash him up in the sink. He did not comaplain once. Hey would you if they gave you an entire cake to make a mess of and eat and have someone to clean you up after? I wouldn't.
We will now be offering these for birthday parties so if you are looking for something like this, let us know. I would love to come up with something unique for your shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter