Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sofia

I was soo happy to finally meet Sofia. See Sofia's baby photos were a gift from her Mommy's friends as a baby shower present. So needless to say I have waited to finally photograph this beautiful girl, from what I was told. But the truth was she was more than just beautiful, she was so funny, had so much personality and a pleasure to document. Her big eyes will captivate you. Here are some of my favorites. Her mom is an artist , she does beautiful children's murals: http://www.muralswithlove.blogspot.com/
and owner of her own line of children's accessories,
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5590982










3 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

I love them! Thanks so much for capturing our little Sofia so well!!

9:37 AM, May 16, 2008  
Blogger Monica T. C. said...

Melissa-these pictures are GORGEOUS! Seriously I was blown away. I am glad Nadi liked the gift and I am SOO glad we were able to give her this gift. We love Nadi, and of course we adore little Sofie. Great Job Melissa-once again you never cease to amaze me

6:53 PM, May 16, 2008  
Blogger Fabulous FĂȘtes said...

she is so cute I want to smoosh her little face!

1:11 PM, May 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter