Thursday, May 08, 2008

Melissa & Marc's Glamorous Engagements!

Melissa is a wedding planner and owns her own Glamorous business: EventsOnaBudget.com
I had the pleasure of shooting their engagement session last week.
First of all I have to say that Melissa & Marc hold a very dear place in my heart. (happy tears)
I actually photographed them getting engaged May 6th of last year when Marc popped the question. My goodness time has flown. It feels like if it was yesterday.
We had a great time at the engagement photo session.
We spent the afternoon on Brickell and then headed to the beach at Virginia Key beach.

Here is what Melissa wrote about her engagement session on her BLOG :
EventsonaBudget.Blogspot.com

"It's a Glamorous Life!", That is what I told Melissa (http://www.simplycaptivating.com/) I wanted my engagement pictures to feel like! I wanted something chic, urban and Glamorous! She totally captured my vision. When we first got engaged I had mentioned I didn't want engagement pictures but now I am SUPER happy I changed my mind. I did do the traditional beach shots, just for good ol' time sake :0) What can I say about my pictures.. I SUPER DUPER LOVE THEM! Thanks Mel!
p.s. Did I tell you http://www.simplycaptivating.com/ was voted 2008 THE KNOT Best of Weddings for Photography! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Weeks from Saturday, I will be Mrs. Barbier... it still hasn't hit me yet :0)

Here are some of my favorite photos.
























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the pictures were beautiful. I love them. Can't wait to see the wedding.

4:31 PM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter