Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dreamy lifestyle portrait session!

The kids I am about to Blog about are absolutely adorable. You have been warned, scrolling down will only bring a smile to your face.
Every time I go to blog about something I am always terrified that I will not know what to write. I mean you can only say beautiful, adorable,amazing and cute only so many times. Maybe not.
I think I use at least one of those words every time I blog. However I must say that again these kids were so amazing. They were so well behaved, happy go lucky. Didn't get it from Mom & Dad right? Wrong, Mom & Dad were also amazing people, so caring and patient and just so happy to be there at the shoot.
Isabella looks like Shirley Temple and Joshua has the roundest chubbiest little cheeks. They were both angels. Their portraits to me look dream like, angelic.
Please leave me comments about your thoughts on this shoot.
Location: Matheson Hammocks
Time: 9:30 am























3 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

Melissa,
Thank you for the exquisite photographs. Everyone absolutely loves them. You are blessed with a gift that keeps on giving. Our family will treasure them for many years to come.
God Bless,
The Garcia Family:
Yvette, Ray, Isabella & Joshua

12:45 AM, April 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the pictures! Alex and I had no idea you had done a photo session with Melissa... I think the pictures say it all... beautiful! I can't believe how much the kids have grown! I also love the outfits and props... super cute!!!

Love,
Paula & Alex

P.S. Melissa, once again great job!!!

9:08 AM, April 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the moment I saw Yvette's pics. I had to know who the photographer was. I am in love with photography and it is hard to find someone that can capture the human spirit. Your photos do that. I congratulate you on your gift. I would love for you to capture my families spirit. It will be a treasure that will last a lifetime.

Darlene Ortiz

2:00 PM, October 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter