Saturday, April 05, 2008

Fisher Island Dreamy Maternity shoot

The day was so beautiful. The story actually starts off back on Valentine's day, I get a call from one of our bride's cousins explaining that a friend would be calling me because he wants to give his wife a very special Valentine's present. He then explains she is pregnant and he had overheard her talking about maternity photos. He really wanted for her to have this. He made up a card for her that night, where he printed out a photo from my site and explained she would be having a session with me... isn't that sweet... I teared up when she told me the actual story. Vanessa & Johnny suggested Fisher Island as the perfect spot for their maternity session.One of my favorite parts was the ferry ride in my car... ok enough day dreaming. Vanessa is soo pretty and such a great model, she did everything I asked her to do. The day was beautiful, don't know if I can say that enough. Johnny and Vanessa are going to love their little girl so much, she is coming soon and will be her in a couple weeks! Here are just some of my favorites.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the most amazingly beautiful photos I have ever seen. What a beautiful couple.

10:06 AM, April 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter