Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Beautiful Bonnet House Wedding

Keri & Gary got married this past weekend at the beautiful Bonnet House in Ft Lauderdale.
The event was beautifully designed by White Light Event Design.
The wedding location was beautiful. I had never shot photography for a Jewish ceremony. It was beautiful. The Rabbi spoke beautifully. My favorite detail was the theme of the wedding or better yet the slogan, it was written on the fabric on the Chuppah: "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine." Keri's matron of honor mentioned that Keri had found this in a store before she even had met Gary and mentioned that one day she would use that phrase at her wedding.
And so it was.
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter