Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Barbie & Andy

Beautiful weekday wedding. Took place Thursday at Pinecrest Gardens, late afternoon.
These are very close friends of ours and I had such a great time. The gardens are beautiful and lush, not very many flowers but that allows your bouquet to really standout. Barbie looked beautiful and Andy was so happy to see her walk down the aisle. Before the cake I took everyone , and I mean everyone, abuelitos and all down to the grassy area to take some big group shots with the sunset behind them. Barbie's daughter was the flower girl, she is adorable. Overall beautiful venue, perfect weather. Beautiful wedding, see for yourself. Slideshow coming soon!













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. I can't wait to see more. I would love to get a copy of the pictures you took of them around the park. I would like to use them as examples for other people that will be having their wedding at Pinecrest Gardens.

9:23 AM, October 15, 2007  
Blogger Simply Captivating said...

Andrina, Please email me, I do not have your contact info.

6:04 PM, October 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter