Sunday, August 26, 2007

Engagement session at Deering Estate!

What a beautiful day. Blue skies and nice breeze. Melissa & Leo are getting married in less than a month. They own a pet grooming shop near Brickell, I love the name, logo and color scheme, its called City-Pooch.com . With their busy schedules we scheduled their shoot today and boy was it a beautiful day. Melissa brought her parents along to enjoy the scenery, they were soooo funny and super nice. I'm glad her parents were able to meet me before. I can't wait till we shoot their wedding in September. It was hard to get Leo to get comfortable. I don't blame him, I am super shy when on the other end of the camera. But he was a trooper and pulled through with tons of joking along the way. Please see a few of my favorites below and leave comments here too about what you all think.
To see their slideshow click here!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter