Sunday, August 05, 2007

Presenting Alyssa Sofia

I had such a wonderful time with Grisel, Eddie & Alyssa. Thier shoot really was a success because of their attention to detail and the ideas they both had for the shoot. They have an amazing home. beautifully decorated. Of course it also helped that all 3 of them are super photogenic. This is just a few from our shoot today. Grisel "Mom" had such great ideas. She opened up the french doors and we put Alyssa on the "nest" I brought after Eddie "Dad"swaddled baby Alyssa tightly.By the way we were finally able to recreate my famous (heee heee hee, famous, yeah right, I wish) "hanging baby shoot" after a year and a half, I'm happy to have been able to redo it.
to view the complete slideshow, click here!
Remember to leave comments below!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! Alyssa is beautiful!! I can't wait to see more... :) Janet

10:47 PM, August 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter