Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ana & Jose's wedding

Wow... bautiful wedding, beautiful couple, most of all they happen to be the sweetest people I have ever met. Soft spoken, in love and very family oriented. Did I mention they also love to dance. Their party was by far the wildest we have had the pleasure of shooting. I think this was the first wedding that I went to that everyone and I mean everyone (Grandparents and all) danced. The band was awesome. The floor litterally trembled and swayed due to how many people were dancing(got a bit scary at times). Here are just a few photographs, Check out the slideshow to see a recap of the wedding.


This next super amazing shot was taken up on the balcony by the one and only Javier... Our videographer. We were not shooting video for this wedding so I was lucky enough to have him as my assistant and able to be at 2 places at once.

Normally I probably would have run up and snagged some shots and come back down. I was super happy to have him help me with that(He also knows a bit about working the camera. He went totally manual for these shots :) i love this shot.)





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter