Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ceci

My little cousin Ceci turned 15 and wanted to have her formal 15 photos taken. As all of you know I am not traditional and this was no exception. I had so much fun.She is beautiful. She was the perfect model, I did not do any of the posing, it was all her.
This will be a long post but worth it. Let me know what everyone thinks. Her slideshow will be up soon. The photos were done at the beautiful Deering Estate. Her mom & dad got married there so we did her quince photos there too. I think they turned out awesome. Leave me comments below!!!





























8 Comments:

Blogger ceci said...

thank you so much Melissa i really love the pictures they came out great. your a great photographer. love you lots, ceci

6:00 PM, September 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAG.......You're IT! List 8 things about yourself that most people would not know. Then pick someone else to tag. :)

-Michelle

8:13 PM, September 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!

12:50 AM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger White Light Event Design said...

Melissa,

Love the Deering Pics! Especially the bathtub shots, so artistic and modern.

Jennifer

11:18 AM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Adri said...

She's beautiful!
The pictures are great!
They look like they'r out of a fairy tale.

10:31 PM, September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa....these are so beautiful!Perfect pictures, dress and model!

9:44 AM, September 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! I LOVE, LOVE these!!!!!!!!!

12:49 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Natalie said...

Wow, I am so impressed. These pictures are as delicate as the model and the photographer. Great Job Melissa and you look wonderful Ceci. I am so proud of both of you. LOVE YOU, nat

4:31 PM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter