Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Photographer Meetings & Networking

Hi...This post is for wedding photographers. I am interested in starting an official networking group, if you want more info and want to join(would be free of course) please let me know. I want to also include some nights just going out and shooting random stuff and get ice cream or coffee etc.
My husband and I are very big on networking and have a big group of photogs we chat with. I am also on the OSPer forums(those who know about it will know what I am talking about). If not just ask.

Amateur photogrpahers or non-wedding photographers I want to do different types of networking with you guys too so let me know how many clients or friends of ours would love to learn a little more about photography or just get out there and shoot with other photogrpahers.

This field has changed so much and its all about sharing networking.
Also let us know what wedding professionals/vendors of any kind would like to participate in a local south florida forum if we decide to start one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter