Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolution

TOP 3 things I will be doing in 2008!!!

1. LAUNCH & EXPAND a few new ideas/products this year, something unique, maybe write a book, create a workshop, a fresh new style of video editing etc. I have some things in mind, line of wedding dresses & cakes, wedding blue prints for a Simply Captivating event(will not take away from the fact that you must ALWAYS have a coordinator from the very beginning). Just throwing some things out there.

2. VOLUNTEER my time, services, $, etc. I first want to start with TEEN Moms & Dads-to-BE, That was us 8 years ago and look at us now. I think that teenage pregnancy becomes such a big "mental block" when it should be embraced and looked at as a positive "focuser", something that allows you to focus and enhance your dreams and aspirations, a fresh start for something bigger and better than your self. I have something in the works for this and will be announcing it soon, if you know someone that is a teen and expecting a baby this year, tell me about them, I hope to help.

3. NETWORK more, yes I know I already do a lot of it as is but I think we can all do soooo much more, we will finally be revealing our vendor forum for local wedding vendors.


I think by posting my new year's resolution it will force me to really finally put them into production this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Prendergast said...

+1 for volunteering. I've started doing more of that in 2007 and its been very rewarding!

As far as networking, we should do lunch as its on my goals for 2008 too! :)

5:17 PM, January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter