Sunday, December 16, 2007

Engagement Session at the National Hotel

Ok so hired some models for a fake engagement session and we went down to the National Hotel in Miami Beach. Just Kidding, they really are getting married and we're shooting their wedding in February. Boy are they photogenic. Anika & Jorge selected the National Hotel for their engagement session, & I felt in the end it was about the most unique and prettiest place they could have chosen. Their choice in attire really popped against the backdrop. They were naturals in front of the camera. I barely had to give any direction. I don't like to be pushy but I asked if they could get in the water, and they said "sure" (reluctantly) but the photos came out awesome. The flash created reflections on their arms and the lighting the hotel had added depth to our otherwise dark background, ok enough of my talking, see for yourselves.




















3 Comments:

Blogger Events On A Budget said...

Amazing!!! I LOVE THE PICS! Anika you look great, super duper SEXY!!!!

10:24 PM, December 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa, thank you sooooo much. Words cannot express the joy I feel when looking at the pictures. Not only are they amazing but George and I had an amazing time during the shoot. We are so thankful that we chose you as our photographer. Thank you for an unforgetable engagement shoot!!!!
love, Anika, George, and Bo (our son lol)

9:36 AM, December 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa, thank you so much for the
amazing pictures of my daughter and
future son in law. Not only do you
have incredible talent, but you
are such a great person to work
with. You have made my daughter
very, very happy and we look forward to seeing you soon for her wedding pictures.
P.S. Your husband is a great guy
too. Love Virginia

8:27 PM, December 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter