Monday, December 31, 2007

Olivia

What a beautiful little girl. She was one of the happiest babies I've seen. Her MOM & DAD love her to pieces. She was an angel during the entire shoot. The photos were done in her room and in the backyard with Olivia's stuffed animals. She looks like a porcelain doll stuffed in between her teddies and bunnies. I went with a vintage 1940's & 50's hand painted, baby photos look for some, I'd love to know what every one thinks of this style, leave your comments below.

This was my last shoot for 2007. I am so happy to have had such a great year. We have tons of new things we are planning for 2008 so please keep visiting our blog weekly to find contests, giveaways, and news.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter