Saturday, November 03, 2007

Alexa's Surprise Super 15's!!!

Alexa had no idea what her aunt and parents had planned for her, she thought she was going to a wedding. She looked beautiful. All her friends were there, and then there was the surprise performance by the group LOS PRIMEROS, the "Eslow motion" guys... My brother found this video on YouTube once, I cried of laughter watching it, me growing up till I was 14 in Hialeah, it was hilarious to hear their lyrics.
You have to be from Miami and from Hialeah to really understand....tooo funny. They were great. Alexa was sooooo surprised. I think she had a great time. I can't wait till we shoot her trash the dress Quinceanera session in 2 weeks!!!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, I can wait to see all of them. We all had such a good time we can wait for her 16th. Just kidding.

6:28 PM, November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter