Sunday, March 20, 2005

Couple #2



My name is Grace and my amazing better half is Patrick. We are better known as the “Boogers,” that's our nickname for each other.

Let's see... we met in the 6th grade in Mr. Clarke's 1st period art class. We were friends all throughout middle school and high school. He had a few ugly girlfriends and, OK I’ll admit, I had a few ugly boyfriends. Finally senior year, we went to our high school prom together where during the last dance Patrick confessed his love for me. He said "I really like you and you are the only thing that would stop me from going to away to UF." Well, he's a Gator and I'm a Cane. We've been dating for four years and let's just say a long distance relationship is not as easy as it seems; but I rather have him far away then not have him at all. We got engaged December 24 (Christmas Eve), 2006 in beautiful NYC. We both graduate in May of this year and are looking forward to starting our brand new lives together, in the same city.

I heard about the contest through an e-mail I received from Simply Captivating Productions.

Our wedding date is set for April 12, 2008. Both of our parents got married on the twelfth so we wanted to maintain the tradition. We are getting married in sunny Miami , Florida . There simply is no place like home.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so voting for this couple!

9:35 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Gabriel J. Lopez-Bernal said...

I'm pulling for you guys...you deserve it!

9:44 PM, March 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A declaration of love at your high school prom AND a NYC marriage proposal! WOW! A guy after my own heart....I am totally voting for you!

4:22 PM, March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you both!!!!!You have what it takes to make a true lifetime committment to each other. You have LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, RESPECT, MOTIVATION AND LAUGHTER. YOU HAVE IT ALL!!!!!

GOOD LUCK, Virgina

9:03 AM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

IM SO VOTE FOR YOU GUYS, LIKE YOUR PROFILE AND U MAKE A CUTE COUPLE .... LOVE IT

6:49 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

IM SO VOTING FOR YOU GUYS ... KEEP WORKING HARD ON YOUR DREAMS .... YOU ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER LIKE YOUR PROFILE

6:51 PM, March 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck, from San Juan Puerto Rico, love, Chichito

11:51 PM, March 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

8:14 PM, March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know who this is......
i went to high school with these so called "boogers", amazingly wonderful friends. bless you guys

NAMASTE

11:13 AM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us guys should take notes...this guy took his girl to NYC and proposed on Christmas Eve...Classic

They deserve to win...

11:48 AM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can take so long for a person to find that special someone, you both are very lucky to have found one another. Congratulations to you both, you have my vote.

6:36 PM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE NEVER YOU GUYS BUT WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE YOU WITH MY CLOSING AT MY BROTHER'S WEDDING "MY YOUR MARRIAGE BE AS STRONG AS PATRICK AND AS BEAUTIFUL AS GRACE" = BEST OF LUCK 2 U BOTH AS UR JOURNEY 2GETHER AS ONE...

7:06 PM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defenitely the best couple in this contest! I know you guys are going to win! Love ya both! =)

10:23 AM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Download Web Counter